Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
Who doesn’t wish for glowing, healthy, youthful skin but harmful UV rays; age, irregularly pigmentation and wrinkles affect our skin badly. Hence Dezire clinic brings you CO2 fractional laser skin treatment, so that we can restore our natural healthy look.
In Carbon Dioxide (C02) Fractional Laser Resurfacing columns of skin are removed, leaving the skin surrounding each column intact to aid in healing, which reduces sun freckles, liver spots, fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, uneven coloration, skin laxity, textural irregularities, dull tone, and a thinned collagen layer of the face, neck, and chest. It is the best treatment available in modern times. This one treatment is like having multiple other non-invasive treatments at once. It is also the best single treatment for advanced skin damage and wrinkling.
What Can Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing Treat?
This procedure can treat many cosmetic conditions such as:
• fine lines and wrinkles and crow feet
• sun damaged skin on the face, neck, shoulders and hands,
• age spots and blemishes
• acne scars and hyper pigmentation
Why should you opt for Fractional Skin Rejuvenation?
• Decreases sunspots.
• Requires minimal recovery time.
• Minimizes the risk for causing bruising, crusting or scarring.
• Provides a level of control that cannot be achieved with any other lasers.
• Provides a fresher, more youthful skin tone and texture.
What is the procedure?
First, the area to be treated is cleansed properly then an aesthetic ointment may be applied after that the treatment is performed using a fractional hand piece gently guided across the skin delivering micro beams of CO2 energy into the skin. After which treated skin is washed off and ointment is placed on it. Treatments usually last 1 hour depending on the surface area treated. You will be able to rejoin day to day activities immediately.
Post op care
• For several hours afterwards the skin will feel tight and have the appearance of a sunburned look. Women can camouflage skin redness with make-up straight away if desired. The skin will continue to look pinkish for 2 – 7 days
• Avoid creams with active ingredients such as AHAs or Retinoid which irritate the skin and could impede the healing process.
• Do not sleep on the treated area, to help avoid any swelling
• Cool compresses or cooling gels such as aloe Vera can be applied to the treated area if required.
• Avoid sun exposure for 1 week and apply sunscreen agent with an SPF of 30.
Risks and Complications
Side effects or risks are minimal with this treatment. There is a very limited risk of infection or scarring, with no oozing or crusting of the skin having occurred according to the manufacturers.
Cost of the treatment?
As everyone is different, their needs and treatment is different hence the prices of such treatments vary as well. For further information regarding the treatment cost kindly calls us on +919272007896, +918485084716 or mail us on email@example.com or you can visit our clinic for detailed consultation with the expert doctor.