Hair Removal Pune
Hair Removal Pune
Are you planning for body hair removal and fed up with the regular hair removal chaos of shaving, and waxing even painful plucking which is more temporary than time consuming.
Then you are heading the right way for perfection aesthetic contour in the form of Laser hair removal which is completely safe with no harm on the body and also the effect of the treatment depends from person to person.
You can effectively enhance your appearances whether you are male or female and get a good cosmetic alternative in the form of Laser Hair Removal/Facial hair removal/Hair laser treatment.
The primary advantages of Permanent Laser Hair Removal involves complete freedom from all your unwanted Hair saving upon precious time out of painful waxing consultations, procedure and sessions. DezireClinic includes facial hair laser, permanent chest hair removal, laser facial hair removal, Permanent facial hair removal, Permanent leg hair removal pune. kindly call us on +919272007896, +918485084716 or mail us on email@example.com
Cosmetic Technology for Effective Permanent Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal although completely safe works on laser light technology
- The laser beam is pointed on the body site area where there is hair as the laser falls and targets the hair follicle with the result that it prevents their further growth.
- Laser hair removal methodology works using a specific wavelength of light creating heat that specifically destroys and affects the cells from the root level from where the hair follicle grows.
- Most of the patient fear that it will affect their skin and it’s not safe but the fact is Laser hair treatment is completely gentle on the outer skin and in most of the cases does not affect the skin.
- Laser hair Removal/Remove hair laser ensures safe body hair procedure as it targets the active hair follicles, and not the surrounding tissue, with the outcome as smooth, skin free from hair without any damage.
Advanced Permanent hair reduction/Laser hair Removal is instant and safe
- Although the procedure is safe it initially may give a mild sensational feel of minute discomfort to few patients, causing a snapp like sensation.
- Prior to the treatment Consultant Surgeon will take a patch test that will be conducted on the patient to diagnose how the skin reacts to the laser. Then further Laser Hair Removal treatment will take place accordingly.
- After with the procedure consisting of 4 to 10 sessions as the number of sessions varies as per the patient’s availability, the hair will start to shed off and then will get removed on its own permanently.
- However, people with skin type darker in outer appearances may need more treatment procedures to achieve the desired targeted results.
What is the procedure?
Laser hair removal is relatively painless. Most people do not require any treatment for discomfort by the laser as a cooling machine keeps on cooling the skin as the laser passes over, easing any discomfort. It will be necessary to have several treatments to disable all hair follicles. Generally three or four treatments are necessary.
In the week following the treatment, it may appear like your hair are growing which is normal as those hairs are the residue of the destroyed follicles, which will fall out on their own. The time between treatments differs from person to person due to their hair growth cycle.
How many treatments does it take?
Treatments are usually given at intervals of 4-6 weeks, or when new hair growth is noticed. For the best results laser hair removal treatments should not be delayed further than 12 weeks as it takes approx 4- 12 weeks for follicles to re grow.
Am I a candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
Almost anybody who has undesirable hair is a candidate for laser hair removal. Laser hair removal achieves the best results when the patients’ skin is fair and has dark coarse hair.
What areas can be treated?
Laser Hair Removal can be performed on virtually any hair bearing part of your body including your arms, legs, bikini area, back, etc.
What precautions I have to take before and after laser hair removal?
You should not bleach or shave hair before undergoing the procedures.
How long is the laser hair removal treatment?
Treatment time can vary based on the area. The upper lip takes only a few minutes while the back or legs can take up to an hour.
Laser hair treatment cost/Cost of hair removal
Prices may varies from person to person as everyone’s needs are different. For further information regarding hair removal treatment cost kindly call us on +919272007896, +918485084716 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit our clinic for detailed consultation with the expert doctor.